330 lbs to 216- PICK HEAVY AND SUPPORT MY BLOG :)

Options
124»

Replies

• Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    What a doll! Look at You!
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, you look amazing!
  • donnab83
    donnab83 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm in awe! You look sooo good! I will defo be checking your blog out! Awesome job! X
  • xafricanqueen07x
    xafricanqueen07x Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm in awe! You look sooo good! I will defo be checking your blog out! Awesome job! X
    thank1s
  • itz708
    itz708 Posts: 16
    Options
    wow great job! you look amazing!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I so admire the attitude of fabulousness that you exude in the before AND current pics. You look so confident and are beyond beautiful! I just added your blog to my Google Reader, too. ;) Keep on rocking!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, I can't even believe you're over 200 pounds in those after pics, especially the one with your belly showing, you've got a great figure!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    You look fantastic, I can't even believe you're over 200 pounds in those after pics, especially the one with your belly showing, you've got a great figure!

Thank you so much!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Soo beautiful
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    You have done and amazing job! Truly inspiring.
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    You have done and amazing job! Truly inspiring.

THAMK YOU :)
  • fishiesintheseaa
    fishiesintheseaa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You are so beautiful! You look seriously wonderful! I hope you're incredibly proud of yourself (:
  • naomikeiler99
    naomikeiler99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Omg! What an inspiration. If you can do it, anyone can do it. You look amazing
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Omg! What an inspiration. If you can do it, anyone can do it. You look amazing

Aww thank you! And you can do it!!!!
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    Girl, you are gorgeous. Congratulations and keep up the good work. I'm about 10 lbs above where you are and looking to go down another 30-40 myself. Your story is an inspiration!
  • nongie06
    nongie06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    wow! you are such a gorgeous woman.... and the weight loss makes you even better looking! keep it up girl!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Thank you so much dear..so are you!
  • xafricanqueen07x
    Options
    Girl, you are gorgeous. Congratulations and keep up the good work. I'm about 10 lbs above where you are and looking to go down another 30-40 myself. Your story is an inspiration!

WOW!!! You definitely don' t look like you are even close to being over 200 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!