Seattle-area tennis/soccer players, other sporty people?

Options
Hi there!

I'm a Montana native who has been living in Seattle for almost one year, and I am always amazed at how many fit people there are in this city. Now I'm trying to join the ranks. I'm not planning on getting in shape for any triathlons or anything, but I would love to play some tennis! I don't really want to join a club since there are plenty of outdoor courts available - at least, there are around my neighborhood - and I'd much rather play outside since that's what I'm used to. Does anyone want to play sometime? I also love walking, jogging, soccer, Frisbee (though I am God-awful at it), rock climbing, hiking, tossing a baseball, tag... pretty much whatever. I'm pretty bookish, fun and food loving, and enjoy meeting new people. I would also just love to meet people with similar goals a la getting in shape and having fun whilst doing it. Let me know if you're interested.

Replies

• kayleyfc
    kayleyfc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi lilwisler! I think we have a similar mindset. :)

I really love tennis and I'd love to play with you. I work on the UW campus in the McCarty residence hall and we have tennis courts right outside of our building that can be used. Feel free to send me a message.
  • lilwisler
    lilwisler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Kayley,

I don't suppose you're still in the area still?