Weekends

Options
Ok so the support on here during the week is AMAZING, but the weekends are a little lacking. I know a lot of people take the weekends off from logging, but for me I find the weekends the most difficult of all to keep on track. Does anyone else like to have that extra support on the weekends when there is so much fun out there to have and eating out and all that?

Replies

• AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    It is harder for me on the weekends because I am finally getting time with Adam. He is gone 12 hours a day during the week, so on weekends I like to just relax with him and not worry about every calorie that goes in or out. I know as long as I do not go overboard, I am doing OK.

I try to "get ready" for the weekend by doing extra work outs on Wednesday and Thursday. I still do light workouts on the weekends, but we are usually running around town or doing other things that I am stay pretty active.

This afternoon we might end up going on a hike on the fitness trail together. :) Then we are going to see a show tonight.

I guess I am just the opposite. I like the weekly support, but I just want to disappear on the weekends. :wink:
  • Calliope90
    Calliope90 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My hardest times are Thursdays through Sundays. I always do well in the beginning of the week, but by Thursday, I find myself reaching for things I probably shouldn't reach for at the moment. Perhaps we could buddy up?
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    By all means.. I have the same problem.. by Thursday/Friday I find myself eating things I really shouldn't! Its most certainly hard!
  • Calliope90
    Calliope90 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I end up starting to dread the weekends because I know I will feel so lousy afterwards.