looking for friends

Options
i need to lose 115 lbs. i would like to add friends that are supportive,and motivate me to be the best i can be.:happy: :happy:

Replies

• carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'd love to help support you.
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind the occasional complaining or random thought, feel free to add me. I don't bite. :)
  • mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me : ) xx
  • marekdds
    marekdds Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind honesty, occasional nagging and yet daily support, add me.
  • Maddiva2
    Maddiva2 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi feel free to add me :smile:
  • Maddiva2
    Maddiva2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I see what you have lost what all are you doing / I just joined a gym and got a trainer for a few sessions
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'll support you!
  • Sarahisback
    Sarahisback Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so happy to have found this site, It is fantastic! I had Lapband surgery April 2011, lost about 30 pounds in the 2 months following the surgery (was so sick I could barely eat) and then everything slowed waaaay down, to a halt. I only lost 20 pounds in the following year. I just wasn't getting the needed nutrition and my weight loss came to a halt. I'm now paying closer attention to what goes into my body and focusing on exercise. This site is so helpful in tracking everything.
  • justgin1
    justgin1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can all add me too, I'm new here as well. :smile:
  • angelicahinkle
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am wanting to lose over a hundred pounds but smaller goals first. WE CAN DO IT!
  • pursuitoffitness
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.......i've lost 57.6lbs since feb this year :)
  • naughtyfushsia_wechnaged
    Options
    friend request sent....... ;o)
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. Always looking for support & people to support.
    I started march 5th - since then in just under 4 months I have lost 50 lbs - the healthy way!
    I am a mom of 4 & I have another 40-50 to go.
  • Berto0391
    Berto0391 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'll support you TC
  • MelissaRene85
    Options
    Hi :) Feel free to add me. I'm trying to lose 110 pounds
  • PrezBigGirl
    Options
    I am also looking for friends. Please add me. I am trying to lose 90lbs and have lost 10 so far. i have a 2yr old son and am a single mom that spends lots of time alone and working a high stress job. I need encouragement and offer encourgement. I have an open food and excercise diary and find it helpful to read others.
  • meant2bslim
    meant2bslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :D
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    I would love to support you. I love being a motivator and encouraging people. Also the more friends I have, the more accountable I feel I have to be so it is a win win situation. Going to go send you a friend request now and anyone else here that would like to add me as a friend, please feel free to do so.