Replies

• rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    Hello all!
    I'm 6'2 and am able to hide most of my weight fluctuations. Well, I can't anymore...none of my jeans are fitting and I'm devastated. I just turned 27 this past Sunday and I refuse to be over 200lbs anymore. My biggest issues is boredom eating and portion control. I look forward to this journey.

Blessings,

Megan

I Hear yea Girl! I am in the same boat Since i have started on this site, I have been getting closer and closer to being out of the 200! YOU can do it! There are LOTS of wonderful Peeps here that will help you along the way! GOOD LUCK AND WELCOME! :)
  • Beccababe01
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I feel the same about 200 lbs but I need to get under 300 lbs first, which I am 14 lbs away from!

GREAT JOB!..

PS

GOOO STEELERS!!! WOOT WOOT! :)
  • Weight_less
    Weight_less Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, girl! Feel free to add me!:flowerforyou:
  • 012345emma
    012345emma Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi megan i felt exactly the same i started in april this year weighing 208lb and in only 5'4.i have lost 16lb so far and feeling a little better that im out of the 200lb mark i have still a long way to go, but feel free to add me i log on everyday so im here for support . good luck on your journey hun x
  • Erin70CA
    Erin70CA Posts: 85
    Options
    I went up to 195 from 135 in about 5 years. I started using MFP almost 3 months ago. I have had good days and bad. I am an emotional eater as well. It is so tough to control. I am having success slowly but surely.Add me, I can totally relate.
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You will love MFP. Everyone is very supportive, and everyone is willing to help you with any questions!!! It will help keep you in check!!! I have am out of the 300's and on my way of being out of the 200's... I have not been under 200 in 10 years... That is my main goal!!! Good luck, keep your head up and stay strong!!! Good Luck!! :)
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    Welcome!!! We can refuse together!!! lol You can do it!
  • batesss
    batesss Posts: 24
    Options
    I too am angry that I've over 200 pounds. I had been, lost about 30 pounds, bought new jeans, threw away the old ones, and now I have gained a lot of the weight back, so much so that I had to buy pants in the sizes that I threw away!

Good luck on on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Right the with ya! 32 more lbs gets me to 199 and my goal is to be there by the end of the year. Good Luck and welcome!
  • naturalbrowndiva
    naturalbrowndiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I know how you feel I told myself the same thing. feel free to add me
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You are singing my song. I got really close to be under 200 and then I lost focus and began...emotionally eating again when things got tough and my SAD took over.

Back on track now. Sending you a friendship request! :)
  • PVB32082
    PVB32082 Posts: 5
    Options
    Started to smile when I read "over 200lbs" and then remembered I had crept up and was pushing
    215... Like the idea of knowing others have the same ideas and goals.

Justed started running (C25k) last night and hoping to stay motivated with that as I kniow just changing
    my eating won't do everything I want.

Hang in there!!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You're where I was, refusing to be over 200lbs. Though you are much taller than me, I'm only 5'5"! This site is wonderful for those of us who've hit rock bottom and want to take charge. Feel free to add me for mutual support!
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    take control of your life and stay determined and work your butt off, you will get to where you want to be! good luck! (:
  • saniyah1
    saniyah1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm only 5 days old here but in the same boat. Feel free to add me, we all will do it together ;)
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    feel free to add me I've been in the 200's for a very long time. I am now at 189 pounds. you have my full support.anyone else who needs it is welcome to add me also.
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Good luck! :smile:
  • b1505
    b1505 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have the same problems as you with boredom eating and portion controls. I've started weighing out food and it was unbelievable how much I was eating before.
    Add me if you want :)