Hello

Options
Hello fellow fitness pal members,

I am a 39 year old, starting this July 1st 2012 to get control of my eating and exercise. Life seems to pass by so quickly I sometimes forget what I have eaten and I struggle to fit in exercise. I am hoping I will be motivated by people with the same goals, and logging my actions so I can see whats going on.

Looking forward to getting to know people.

:-)

Replies

• madam1969
    madam1969 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello!
    I am also new, and hope to gain control of my eating and exercise. I am looking for inspiration and sharing in the journey!
    :smile:
  • RenitaDeShanne
    RenitaDeShanne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFPs. I've been a member for about 2 mths and this site keeps me motivated and losing pounds. If looking for support add me as a friend.
  • ClariNevermore
    Options
    I've had my account for a while, and let me just say that the tracking helps a ton! I never realized how much I ate in a single day until I began tracking it and watching how many calories and such that I took in. Good luck! If you need any encouragement just message me. :)
  • Jason67o48
    Jason67o48 Posts: 87
    Options
    Hello, Jason here. I joined MFP 7 days ago and lost 4lbs. From 319-315. I've been struggling to get under 320 for a few months.
    For the last 14 days I've been learning about how to be fully productive and have also found out when I'm being counter-productive in my Diet.
    **Add me** if you would like any help-advice. I workout 6/7 days at least 35 minutes each time along with keeping at or a bit under 2020 cal per day.
    Seems to be a great start! Hope to have friends soon on MFP! Good Luck!
  • Rainbow73
    Rainbow73 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words and welcomes....looking forward to tracking and losing some pounds :)