43 year woman looking for Friends

Options

Replies

• colisejohnson
    Options
    Hello, I will be 42 next month and trying to get in shape. All friends are welcomed.
  • ClariNevermore
    Options
    I'm only 18, but I promise I'm not as airheaded as my fellow teenagers. :) I'm new too, so anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Mrs16
    Mrs16 Posts: 86
    Options
    I'm 42 feel free to add me too.... I am 14 lbs in on a 50lb goal
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm not yet 40 but feel like it most days since I have 2 teenagers.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 44, feel free to send me a friend request
  • Hockey1990
    Hockey1990 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me or anyone else that reads this. I'm 43 and tired of looking at myself Need a change
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    40s here too. In maintenance mode but enjoy the encouragement of the site. Feel free to add me.
  • Gemini570
    Gemini570 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 42 and trying to "undo" 20+ years of mistreatment to my body. Personally, I can use all the help I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41, just started a few weeks ago. feel free to add! ~Bre
  • desilu69
    desilu69 Posts: 79
    Options
    Hey everyone- almost 43 years old here in less than a month... always looking for new friends. The more support the more success. I need that accountability in my life. Please feel free to add me. I have lost 10 pounds since on MFP and have really enjoyed this site. Am in it for the long haul.
  • laymon23
    laymon23 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm only 33yrs but I'm always open to new friends and could do with the support.
  • theknittingteacher
    Options
    Sent you a request :-)
  • anth121168
    Options
    My name is Anthony Williamson and I'm 43. I feel free to add me as well. I am just about to start the JM Body revolution next week after get myself ready for it. We all can motivate each other.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm 54, you can add me!!!
  • hondagirl26
    Options
    Hi, I am 46 been here since May . Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and love to commiserate. Feel free to add me.
  • Mstasha2100
    Mstasha2100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, kinda new to the board aswell, not in my 40's but turning 30 soon. I'm lookin 4 new friends to help me on my weight loss journey. Fill free to add me if you wish :)
  • macsgirl526
    Options
    I am 37 and new as well. Anyone can add me. :)
  • kimmieyr1
    kimmieyr1 Posts: 189
    Options
    I am 50 and been doing MFP since February. Add me it you would like.
  • nativedel
    nativedel Posts: 10
    Options
    I will be 45 at the end of this month, I recently joined MFP. I'm feeling confident I will reach my goal, feeling absoluely wonderful. Feel free to add, it's always good to be encouraged. Have a wonderful day :smile: