Anyone Else doing Jennifer Nicole Lee's "JNL Fusion"?

Options
I have started her Fusion workouts - just wondering if anyone else is/has been doing them as well. It's a combination of strength training and cardio bursts. Seems to be a good method.

Replies

• ML72
    ML72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI, are you still doing JNL Fusion? I'm trying to decide whether or not to get it. What are your thoughts on this system?
  • Withwings137
    Withwings137 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started JNL Fusion. Is anyone else doing it and want to join me?
  • blacktrz
    blacktrz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Are you all still doing JNL fusion? Trying to get feedback on how it is or whether anyone likes it. Not really finding a bunch of information.
  • saxxyone_01
    saxxyone_01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started my second month of JNL Fuison this week. I thought it would be way easier than the previous month, because you repeat the same exercises every two weeks. It's still difficult, lol.
  • blacktrz
    blacktrz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How are your results? I am about to finish up JMBR and trying to decide what to do next. Thanks for any feedback! ;)
  • saxxyone_01
    saxxyone_01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I really haven't gotten the results that I thought I would. But that's not to say that it won't be different for someone else. I haven't really been stringent with what I eat, so I'm sure that has had something to do with it too. I lost a few pounds and a few inches, but nothing mind blowing. My endurance has gotten better though, so that is definitely a plus. I'll continue doing it on through the 2 month schedule, but I'll probably move on to something else afterwards.