New years resolution- 6 months on :-)

Options
I started here on January 1st wanting to lose 141lb(10 stone 1lb) and today marks exactly 6 months since I started. I'm down 64lb ( 4 stone 8lb) I have lost 21% of my starting weight! :happy:

Just wondering how all you other 'new year resolutioners' are doing? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Surely I'm not the only one left? :noway:
  • rachaelcousins
    Options
    Well done sis in law sooooooo proud of you, you are doing so well, massive acheviment for you, I have been down this road many times with you and we have both failed, but this time do you know what I think we may just do it!!! :-)) xx
  • alumpoflard
    alumpoflard Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach,
    I think you are right, wonder how much will be gone by Jan 1st 2013? :wink:
  • neffesther
    neffesther Posts: 55
    Options
    I started just a couple weeks after the first. But, that was just coincidental because I didn't begin my healthy eating as a New Year's Resolution. I feel like I am doing fantastic, and can't wait to see what the next six months brings! Looking forward to urging each other on and seeing your progress over the next six months! :drinker:
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!! Keep it up, you're doing awesome!
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I started here on January 1st wanting to lose 141lb(10 stone 1lb) and today marks exactly 6 months since I started. I'm down 64lb ( 4 stone 8lb) I have lost 21% of my starting weight! :happy:

Just wondering how all you other 'new year resolutioners' are doing? :flowerforyou:

You are a real inspiration, you have done so well, it is incredible.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I started Jan 10th (first day back to work after new years) my goal is 80lbs and so far I am 51lbs down. Less than 30 to go. Never would have dreamed that I wud be this far along so quickly.

Anyone whose just joining this site. Stuck with it. It is amazing and can help you achieve your goal.