Hi! Today is Day 1 of my life change

Options
Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, found it through my two girlfriends who recommended it.

When I was in HS, I had a bangin' body, and it's just gone down hill since my sophomore year of college. I haven't been focusing very much on my health as I've been severely distracted & lazy, especially since I'm happy & confident with myself.

So losing weight is difficult and hard for me. I can't say no to food, since I'm only mildly motivated. I'm looking forward to doing yoga an hour every day, since the spiritual aspect of it is extremely beneficial and intriguing for me.

So hi! Looking for new people, help, someone to chat and mutually inspire! Add me : )

Replies

• j_harley50
    j_harley50 Posts: 36
    Options
    Welcome it's a great site!

Sending you a request

:)
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    You have made the first step by joining MFP. This site is so awesome. I was there with you, only partialy motivated. I stayed on the forums for motivation. found some people that have been there done that and lost alot of weight. They have helped me stay focused on my end goal. Add me if you like. I decided taking it 1 day at a time is the best.. The weight didnt come on over night its not coming off.

I set my self alot of mini goals to hit and they are on my profile as I hit them BAM I get to check them off.
  • rixzchick
    rixzchick Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your response and friend requests! It's been one week since I've started this, and I'm just astounded at how much of a difference it has made in my life! I've become consumed with the importance of healthy eating and exercise. I hope that one day, my body will be able to reflect it. The only problem I'm having is not seeing results fast enough. I am an instant-gratification kind of girl, and this **** sucks.
  • fatcheeksme
    fatcheeksme Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here a short time but I think I could be a great motivatorn You can add me if you'd like :)
  • carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a pretty awesome site. Feel free to add me.