NSV...so happy!

Options
Scandinavia
Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
Well, yesterday I went with one of my friends to the mall, thinking to get a few more shirts after getting rid of all my 'fat clothes' two days prior. I walked into H&M with her, and picked up a large and a medium shirt. We went quickly, so we didn't try things on. Then we worked our way through dELiA's and Forever XXI.

Much to my surprise...I got home and all the larges fit perfectly, even a bit big, and the mediums I could actually put on, and they looked a bit tight, but decent. Before, I never would have thought of walking into these stores, let alone be able to get the Larges over my shoulders!

Oh, and another NSV, but a bit bittersweet...My favorite pair of pants (Yes, stretchy XL cloth pants) are too big on me now. They make me look like I have more of a stomach than I do bcause of the excess material around the front!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!