Looking for Friends

Options
Hi everybody! I'm so excited about finally finding a site that has realistic results! I currently weigh 157 lbs and have lost 5 lbs since summer started, but I really want to get to around my healthy ideal weight for my height. Since I'm a little less than 5'4, i found out that 157 isn't the best weight and my BMI is like, 26%. I don't really like that number, so I really want to get to at least 23%. I also need to shape up becasue I want to be better so when my family looks at me, they can be proud of me and not have to worry about how healthy I am. :smile: I think those are some good motivations.

Replies

• carpediem4263
    carpediem4263 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is pretty awesome. Feel free to add me. I'd love to help support you.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Absolutely! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • Laultimacocacola
    Options
    you are in the right place!
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is really a great place to be!
  • jerrie44
    jerrie44 Posts: 2
    Options
    Those are some good motivations or reasons to take care of yourself. I think you might be your own worse critic. Congratulate yourself for losing pounds thus far and keep up the work in progress. Never let discouragement cause you to give up the good you have accomplished. :flowerforyou:

A little bit about me. I am not needing to gain or lose pounds; however, I am interested in learning more about healthy foods and taking good care of my body. I believe some people have a false perception of what is good and what is bad when it comes to food and that is why they have trouble with weight. Just my opinion.
  • bustpaige
    bustpaige Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi please add me ppl
  • jerrie44
    jerrie44 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am always trying to understand more of nutrition and what keeps us healthy. I know its not the only thing that matters in terms of health, but nutrition is so very essential.

I don't think I have a weight problem, but I am into learning about anti-aging foods. You know foods that keep you young and if any foods reverses father time.

I am always ready to cheer you on if you need some courage.