I'm a newbie 2

Options
I joined yesterday and realized I can't wait too long between meals. I did great breakfast and lunch and even my water but dinner wasn;t until 1930 and by that time I was famished!!! I couldn;t wait to get ahold of food. My daughter had activities so I waited to have dinner with her. I had wheat crisp crackers about 1500 but was still starving. Any ideas on filling snacks that taste good and don;nt cost alot cal,fat wise.

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    A snack I've always found VERY filling, as well as REALLY GOOD, is a Fiber One chocolate bar. YUM! :love: I had to give em up though, my husband (and ME too!) couldn't handle the "after effects". :laugh:
  • carla1
    Options
    what after affects
  • SkyraBee
    SkyraBee Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I eat pita chips and hummus. It's a great snack. Also, from watching the Biggest Loser, they talk about those small Tupperware containers. You should fill one with like carrots or something quick that way you are never out without something (so you don't go to the nearest fast food restaurant and binge)
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I like plain rice cake, 1 tbsp of Adams no sugar peanut butter and 1 tbsp smuckers seedless raspberry fruit spread. The total calories is 180: rice cake 35, pn butter 105 & fruit spread 40! I also will have this for breakfast along with a banana!
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Try carrot and cucumber sticks with hummous or celery sticks with low fat peanut butter that always does the trick with me.
    Eat these whilst drinking a pint of water you will feel very full in no time. :wink:

xxxxx
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    what after affects

LOTS AND LOTS of AWFUL GAS! :laugh: I couldn't even stand myself when I let em go outside, let alone in my house! :laugh: