Who has a bodybugg??

Options
Hey guys! I have been thinking about buying a bodybugg and found a woman in my area selling the bodybugg v2 and wireless transmitter for $115. It is slightly used.

I have NO IDEA what a fair price is for these things are! Is this a good deal?

Replies

• aweightogo
    Options
    I have recently priced them online and they are between 189 and 249, so that sounds pretty reasonable.
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    I have recently priced them online and they are between 189 and 249, so that sounds pretty reasonable.

for the v2? This is without a subscription.
  • TattingChic
    TattingChic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know someone who paid around $300 for the bodybugg, 1 phone session, and a subscription. I don't know if that helps at all.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I have been thinking about buying a bodybugg and found a woman in my area selling the bodybugg v2 and wireless transmitter for $115. It is slightly used.

I have NO IDEA what a fair price is for these things are! Is this a good deal?

Hey Amanda. I just bought mine around the 1st of October (I LOVE it btw). I paid $189 ($203 after tax & S&H). Then if you use this coupon code like I did, you get an extra $10 off: AFPBBJ63

What it includes is:

- A free 6m subscription
    - A free coaching session (which I didn't use - didn't see the point)
    - 2 straps

This is the 24 Hour Fitness link to buying the BB.
    http://mystore.24hourfitness.com/product_details.php?item=400005660832&pf_id=400005660832

I don't have the wireless transmitter, I just plug mine in in the morning which works fine too. Keep in mind when pricing used, you have to purchase your own subscription (unless she gives you her account which will still have all her old info) which costs $80. So in the end, I don't see $115 being a good deal.

Up to you, just my two cents. Hope that helps! :flowerforyou: