WANTED: Any friends on here need to lose over 200 pounds!

Options
Hi guys,

I've received a HUGE number of friends today just by reaching out. The encouragement has been outstanding no matter how much people have lost or are trying to lose. I was just wondering if there is anyone out there who also needs to lose a SIGNIFICANT amount of weight like the two people I have to lose (260 pounds)! You're welcomed to join me in this journey also! I refuse to do surgery and want to do this completely naturally....the same way I put this mess on is the same way I want to take this mess off!

Meka
Screenname: mlashun

Replies

• melx123
    melx123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also have a TON to lose =( Been on this site for around 2 months so far and I love it! ( i don't usually comment, but decided it's time to get to know others who are struggling as i am) I've been on this journey basically all on my own as of now..which sucks. But seeing the smallest results just keeps me going.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I needed to lose around 285 pounds and I still have over 100 to go. You can do it! :smile:

Feel free to add me, check out my diary and ask me any questions you have either here or via private message.

If you are looking for general tips, check out the one and only topic I've posted :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/617876-three-years-of-experience-boiled-down-into-seven-tips
  • ScooterMom
    Options
    http://losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com
    Check out this blog too. Sean Anderson. I originally found him on here, but he is now on Facebook & has written a VERY transparent book about his journey from 505 to 230"ish" He is truly an inspiration. Good Luck on your journey!!!
  • kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had 240 to lose when I started, currently have 176 to lose still. I added you as a friend. :)
  • carrtje
    carrtje Posts: 15
    Options
    I have lost about 140 already, and have another 50 to go. I'd be happy to be your friend. Ad me.
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this! I am just getting back to MFP and am also looking to meet new friends who want to lose a lot of weight. My goal is to lose 220 lbs in a way that I can love and honour my body instead of doing the fad diets where I drop a ton of weight quickly but cannot sustain the weight loss. Looking forward to encouraging you and sharing in our journey together!!
  • Biobeth06
    Biobeth06 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have about 234 lbs to lose. Just got started on this website. Feel free to add me :) together we can do this :)
  • dschille
    dschille Posts: 19
    Options
    I have about 125 to lose! I have been on MFP for awhile and have lost 20 so far! I have lost motivation and have found it again! Feel free to add me!
  • tanmarbar73
    Options
    Hi all! I downloaded MFP months ago, but I've only recently started using it. My doctor would like to see me at 150 lbs, so that means I need to lose a total of 146 lbs. I'm down 9 so far and taking it day by day. Feel free to add me.
  • I am not trying to lose 200lbs but i am dang near close 193lbs..feel free to add me
  • lliggins3
    lliggins3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I dont need to lose 200 pounds but pretty close to it if I follow my doctors instructions. For my own liking I am setting my goal at losing 100 pounds. I have tried and failed at dieting and exercising and this and that and I am just tired. I want to lose the weight to look and feel better for myself. I have everything I want and need in my life and this would just be the cherry on top. Nice to meet all of you and hope to meet friends for inspiration and support...For me this is a lifestyle change....so I am not about to eat rabbit food for the rest of my life...But i will eat alot better and differently from now on....So if you have any recipes please do share....
  • wiezinthejuice
    wiezinthejuice Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have to lose 200 + pounds! Feel free to add me :)