sugar free jello with fat free cool whip

banana pudding with vanilla wafers
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    blackberry jelly yum on toast
  • colombiana444
    colombiana444 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm a huge dessert freak... But that's a whole categorie on its on. As far as snacks... I love the new banana nut cheerios... I can have it for lunch breakfast snack dinner... Whatever! Or the kellogs antioxidant fiber bars! Choc. Chip!! Yummy.. Its actually my first snack of choice. I love the 100 calorie packs of the sandies short bread cookies... But I stopped buying them...since I'm not really getting much nutrition. Omg!! I remember the south beach diet line carries these amazing fiber enhanced oatmeal cookies dipped in dark chocolate. They are sweet fullfiling and only 100 calories a pack! :)
  • xeniasimms
    Options
    LOFTHOUSE DELICIOUS COOKIES!!! So not healthy, but definitely live up to their name... they are soooo delicious!
  • n8e96
    n8e96 Posts: 3
    Options
    Jello 60 cal dark chocolate pudding snacks
  • sleitner
    sleitner Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Lately, it has been Skinny-Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Deep Chocolate Vita-Muffins. They're the best!! :bigsmile:
  • CinthyNair
    Options
    whats your fav. sweet snack?:tongue:

It's probably easier to answer to "What's not your fav sweet snack", LOL. Anyway, I like the Hershey's dark chocolates
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Just a couple dove dark chocolates, just had one YUM...

~Leash :heart:
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    Well if drinks count probably a cup of low cal cocoa. =]
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Oh so many to choose from...my fave naughty sweet snack would be be...a sizzling hot brownie topped ice cream, caramel and chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry. Or maybe...deep fried ice cream with all the toppings...or maybe chocolate eruption cake...drool.

My fave not so naughty sweet treat would probably be caramel chocolate frozen yogurt or a fruit smoothie.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Oh so many to choose from...my fave naughty sweet snack would be be...a sizzling hot brownie topped ice cream, caramel and chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry. Or maybe...deep fried ice cream with all the toppings...or maybe chocolate eruption cake...drool.

My fave not so naughty sweet treat would probably be caramel chocolate frozen yogurt or a fruit smoothie.

oh man. I loooove a hot brownie with some vanilla ice cream.
    Back in the day I would make some, put a hole in the middle, fill it with hersheys syrup, microwave it then put some vanilla ice cream on top and put more hershey's syrup on it. *drools*

my not so naughty one is jello 60 cal. pudding... in all flavors. :wink:
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    all natural yogurt with fresh blueberries mixed in is my new fav
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Orville Smartpop 100 calorie bag with spray butter and a sprinkle of splenda.. salty and sweet - yummy!
  • brittanyj
    Options
    I really love the new yoplait delights! My favorite is raspberry chocolate...so yummy but only 100 calories!