Favorite Horror Movie

Options
13»

Replies

• jess393
    jess393 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Freddy Krueger was my first, so all the Nightmares! And Jaws. Love Jaws.

Jaws is my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE! :D I can quote it line by line! :D

ME TOO!!! If it's on tv, I cannot pass it by. Will seriously watch it over and over if it's a marathon, lol.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    my favorite horror movie is the one where the guy puts his arm around me as in to protect from the scaryness of the movie!!!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Texas Chainsaw Masacre
    The Hills Have Eyes
    Dale & Tucker vs Evil
    All the Saw movies
    Tourista
    Hostel, only the first one. The rest suck.
    The Human Centipede

When I was a kid:
    Amityville House
    Exorcist
    The Omen

My 17 yr old loved Hostel, but couldn't stomach the Saw movies. I said Hostel was one of the most violent movies I'd ever seen, how was that easier to take than Saw? He said one word. Boobies. :ohwell: He already added the 2nd one to our Blockbuster queue!
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    So I've got a story for you. When I was younger I watched a movie called Amityville Horror: The Evil Escapes. In this movie the evil escaped into an antique lamp that had a huge ball lantern shade and brass arms. When it worked it's evil, the lamp glowed and the arms moved. A few years later I was in my apartment (very late at night) watching a movie (I think it was called Demon Warp) on cable. Where I lived had a pool that had lights all around it. They were big ball lights. So here I am watching this movie, scared to death and I happen to look outside. One of the lights around the pool was glowing. Coincidence??? I think not. :smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    So I've got a story for you. When I was younger I watched a movie called Amityville Horror: The Evil Escapes. In this movie the evil escaped into an antique lamp that had a huge ball lantern shade and brass arms. When it worked it's evil, the lamp glowed and the arms moved. A few years later I was in my apartment (very late at night) watching a movie (I think it was called Demon Warp) on cable. Where I lived had a pool that had lights all around it. They were big ball lights. So here I am watching this movie, scared to death and I happen to look outside. One of the lights around the pool was glowing. Coincidence??? I think not. :smile:

I'd say you were brave watching that by yourself late at night!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    The Shining, Evil Dead series, and Shaun of the Dead.
  • jeanninecurran
    jeanninecurran Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have so many. The Exorcist is my all time favorite but I love The Shining, The Sixth Sense, Damien, Rosemary's Baby, An American Haunting, I could go on and on. I like scary movies but not slasher ones
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Anything with Zombies....especially the Resident Evil movies!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Nosferatu. This movie is a silent vampier movie made in 1922.
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    "The Others" :noway:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I cannot watch Poltergeist alone. I was very young when I first watched it. I had this thing that had a picture of a clown and you could hang clothes on it. My bed was next to a window too with a very scary looking tree outside! Now that I think of it...my bed is still next to a window...

Second would have to be anything to do with Chucky. Also watched VERY young. My lovely grandmother even bought me a Chucky doll. Seriously? thanks Grandma. That thing did not spend the night in the house. I put it in the garage. The next day, my dad and I burned the sucker. I just couldn't deal with it hahaha

Edit: Should also add in Amityville Horror both new and old. I remember the first time I watched the old one. I woke up in the middle of the night at exactly 3:15am. I walked out of my room and there was my dad. Scared sh*tless.
  • elle18287
    elle18287 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I Know What You Did Last Summer.
    Scream 1.
    Halloween.
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    "The Others" :noway:

That is a creepy movie. I liked it though
  • cfred40