Finally ready

Options
I have not ever really been on a diet before but after seeing myself in a 3 way mirror when I took my daughter shopping I was shocked at how large I had become. I am now ready to begin a dramatic change in lifestyle. I have also seen my daughter weight go way up in the last 3 months. She is 11 and just begining to realize that she is larger than the other kids. I grew up obese and do not want her to have to deal with the same issues I had to. It is time to make a change not just for me but more importantly my my kids.

Replies

• mdelong69
    mdelong69 Posts: 3
    Options
    I have not ever really been on a diet before but after seeing myself in a 3 way mirror when I took my daughter shopping I was shocked at how large I had become. I am now ready to begin a dramatic change in lifestyle. I have also seen my daughter weight go way up in the last 3 months. She is 11 and just begining to realize that she is larger than the other kids. I grew up obese and do not want her to have to deal with the same issues I had to. It is time to make a change not just for me but more importantly my my kids.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    you can do it. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    This is a great place for help!!! I have a little more than that to lose.

Plantlady, your cat is so cute!!! I have a manx.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You taking control of your life/weight will be a great inspiration for your daughter too.

Best of luck to you!! :heart: