Fav food

Options
Hey Everyone!
I'm planning on doing some more cooking for myself... I would love to know what your fav food to cook or put together is...
Any and all ideas are appreciated! Thankyou!:happy:

Replies

• Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    It's not really a recipe but I LOVE sweet potato with low cal soft cheese.
  • Sammich_86
    Options
    if you have an iphone try downloading the app Spark recipes. Its a free app with a crapload of healthy and low cal tasty foods. The low cal banana muffins are amazing!!!
  • jiggalude
    jiggalude Posts: 53
    Options
    I just made zucchini "chips" the other day...Delicious! I was craving an "appetizer-like" food. I found a quick recipe for oven baked zucchini chips. Pretty straight forward, slice dip in egg substitute mixed with a little Italian dressing(I used fat free) then lightly bread with italian bread crumbs. You bake them @ 475 on each side for 5 minutes. I dipped them in marinara.
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    if you have an iphone try downloading the app Spark recipes. Its a free app with a crapload of healthy and low cal tasty foods. The low cal banana muffins are amazing!!!

I wish I did have an iphone... :) But those sound great! I'm going to have to look em' up! :)
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    I just made zucchini "chips" the other day...Delicious! I was craving an "appetizer-like" food. I found a quick recipe for oven baked zucchini chips. Pretty straight forward, slice dip in egg substitute mixed with a little Italian dressing(I used fat free) then lightly bread with italian bread crumbs. You bake them @ 475 on each side for 5 minutes. I dipped them in marinara.

Sounds wonderful! Thankyou! I'll have to make those this week :)
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    It's not really a recipe but I LOVE sweet potato with low cal soft cheese.

That does sound good! :) Thankyou!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    Get yourself a Pinterest account if you don't have one already! TONS of awesome healthy recipes to be found!!
  • Blaineyyy
    Blaineyyy Posts: 151
    Options
    Cauliflower cheese (low fat cheddar) with a gammon steak. Favourite meal then - details details. :wink: