I binged.

Options
Big King Sandwhich, Large Fries, and a Large Sprite.

1440 Calories.

I'm so angry at myself I might cry.

:sad:

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track again.

I binged yesterday. My husband made me breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon, homefries, gravy and biscuits). But I am back on track today.
  • elephantmeg
    elephantmeg Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    hey, you logged them. It's done. Supper is a new meal, tomorrow is a new day. It's OK. Hang in there!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Don't get mad, just try to do something to "reverse" it. Can you go workout today and burn some of it back off? I know I went over last week and I worked all the calories back off so I wouldn't feel so guilty. If you can't work out today, try to work out longer tomorrow or something to balance it out. Whatever you do just make sure that you don't give up!! One mistake is just that - one mistake! Don't stress about it and don't let that one choice make you decide to make several other bad choices. It will be ok, it happens to everyone.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Saturday I went to a college football game. I ate garbage, drank a lot of beer, and ate more garbage, and drank some more beer. It was kind of planned that way. I didn't log any of it.

Sunday I felt like garbage....until I went running. Then I felt awesome. Now it's back on track, got a race this weekend. The need eat and drink stuff that's bad for me is completly out of my system.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's a fact of life, we'll all overeat sometimes. Have a good workout tonight, be good for the rest of the day, and start fresh tomorrow. :smile:
  • ksnative
    ksnative Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This must of have been the weekend for that.....I ate some sweet treats....a lot of sweet treats on Sunday. Today, as everyone else said is a new day. It happens...hun. Thank God for do overs. : )
  • saabrock09
    Options
    The one thing I can say is as bad as you might be feeling about yourself, don't beat yourself up. If you do that it will turn out ten times worse than if you just say I messed up and I will get back on track and try harder. Trust me I speak from experience. This is my second day of really trying and I know that it gets harder and harder every day to walk by the candy/ice cream treats in my house or even must make them for my girls with their foods. All I can do is say I want this and I have to give all of this stuff up to get where I want to be.
  • reefkeeper
    Options
    Don't sweat it, just do the right thing tommorrow. Also, I would log it. It lets you see the spikes in your nutrition chart and you can make sure that your "planned binge days" are few and far between. I do it on purpose. Sunday I had brunch with friends and went about 1500 calories over my daily allowance.
  • AshleyTaylor2017
    AshleyTaylor2017 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I always try to allow myself one meal a week that I "binge" because otherwise I feel like I am missing out on all my favorites. I think that allowing myself that one favorite meal a week makes the rest of the week so much easier on me! My weakness is chinese food. But I have also learned to skip the egg roll ( i used to eat it just because it came with my meal--not because I really enjoyed it). I still eat the fried rice and I usually get some kind of chicken dish with vegetables. Even though it's drowned in sauces that are horrible for me, I keep thinking I will fill up on some of the vegetables instead of rice. I hate putting it in my tracker, since my one meal for that day is usually what I am supposed to have in calories for the whole day, but I try to work out still, which helps, and I start fresh the next day. It usually doesn't move the scale if I am just doing it once a week.

Allow yourself to have that one meal and not feel guilty!!
  • steph1499
    Options
    Dont be mad. It does happen but u get right back on the wagon the next day. I binged yesterday.lol it was my really bad cheat day. I didnt eat anything except a small square cassorale dish of green bean cassarole. I love that stuff but hello calories so today im back on my diet and yes even though last night ith my belly full from green beans i was mad at myself but hey we are human.