I loose more weight when I don't think about it

Options
Yep, that's right. I was on the go all weekend and didn't really think about dieting and I didn't even want to snacky poo the days away either. I ate healthier, got a lot of walking exercise and just didn't worry about it. And it felt so good.....

I hope everyone had a great weekend like I did!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's right. I was on the go all weekend and didn't really think about dieting and I didn't even want to snacky poo the days away either. I ate healthier, got a lot of walking exercise and just didn't worry about it. And it felt so good.....

I hope everyone had a great weekend like I did!!!!
  • BikeChick
    BikeChick Posts: 121
    Options
    I know what you mean!
    I heard a line in a movie once that went something like this:

"It will come to you when you don't want it so badly."

I agree with that, if you keep your mind off of losing the weight, it's almost like it just disappears.
    I guess it's kind of like watching water boil or keeping tabs on the clock. Most of the action happens when you aren't looking! :laugh:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, when i don't think about it, it comes on.... like not stepping on the scale for months..... egads! I'd like to get to the place when all these new habits I'm forming ---- thanks to this website--- and all my buddies here --- will become second nature and I won't have to think so much about it. But then.................. I might forget to log on here tooooo :noway:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    week-end rainy but still was ok. Glad you had a terrific one.