hello, any 20 somethings?

Options

Replies

• DreamSM85
    DreamSM85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 and 128lbs which is just about my goal weight! I log everything I eat everyday and looking for friends on here who do the same. It's hard for me to help others with nutrition if they don't log what they eat. I'm starting to do more lifting which is the next phase toward my best body ever! Congrats to everyone for getting on here and making the choice to eat healthy and get fit! If it was easy everyone would do it...so every step forward is a big accomplishment!

Starting weight 150
    Current weight 128
    Goal weight around 125-128 (less fat and more muscle!!)

~ Stephanie :)
  • juliemarie911
    Options
    I'm 21 going on 22! Feel free to add me :) I've got about 17lbs to start with. My major goal is 22lbs.
  • Konamission
    Options
    Im 24 feel free to add me!
  • Jpretzel
    Jpretzel Posts: 8
    Options
    I just hit 23. add me friends! After school let out this summer I gained 10 pounds in a month. I was shocked! and driven to find a solution. Luckily I found this awesome site!
  • saraheid
    saraheid Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey 22 yrs.. IMnot new but dnt have ne friends.yet so everybody add me.. I really need diet budz!! Im from sydney australia. A mummy to a 15 month old and work part time in childrens services.. Happy to make new motivating friends :wink:
  • Akious
    Akious Posts: 71
    Options
    I am 23
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    23, and agree with what someone else said, struggling with all the calories from alcohol and the crap I eat at parties etc
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    Im also 20 years old and kind off new at this. still struggeling with eating out and parties and alcohol and all the other unhealty thing that come with being young

I know this can be extremely hard, but making a life change requires a lot of these things to stop. You can go to parties, but drinking and eating unhealthy will not show any progress. I think anyone can lose weight if they are determined enough. I am aiming for a ripped body and wont stop till I am there. It is all about motivation and I have tons. Hopefully we can be here to help inspire and motivate you. From a lot of what I read, eating healthy is 70% of the battle, 30% is exercise. Its up to you to make the change.
  • Josette89
    Josette89 Posts: 244
    Options
    Dang... wish I was a teen again :) haha. I am 23. I'm trying to get back up the hill, once I gained so much weight and it was all down hill from there. :) We can help each other out.
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    Hey! I'm 27 and 128lbs which is just about my goal weight! I log everything I eat everyday and looking for friends on here who do the same. It's hard for me to help others with nutrition if they don't log what they eat. I'm starting to do more lifting which is the next phase toward my best body ever! Congrats to everyone for getting on here and making the choice to eat healthy and get fit! If it was easy everyone would do it...so every step forward is a big accomplishment!

Starting weight 150
    Current weight 128
    Goal weight around 125-128 (less fat and more muscle!!)

~ Stephanie :)

If you are lifting, just make sure you are doing everything properly and keep your heart rate up. It is the best way to burn calories and get stronger.
  • stephysmile03
    Options
    Im 27. I have been using this for a few months, but on my own without friends. Could use the motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • rachelomer
    Options
    21 ADD ME
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 all feel free to Addme:)
  • AmberMahfouz
    AmberMahfouz Posts: 316
    Options
    Hey I am 23, I need friends too lol !!
  • kookyxox
    kookyxox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im 24 feel free to add me!
  • danavokeymorrow
    Options
    Hey!

I'm Dana and I'm 25 :smile:

Please feel free to add me!
  • vlievers88
    Options
    I'm 24 and officially beginning my Get Fit journey today! Feel free to add me!
  • jyuubi
    jyuubi Posts: 109
    Options
    I'm 20 years old. Joined just two weeks ago.
  • csk112784
    csk112784 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    27 and new to this and really needing help to keep motivated
  • MadeInDR022
    MadeInDR022 Posts: 260
    Options
    I'm 24, looking to lose 30 more lbs. Anyone of you feel free to add me if you want some support!