Success with 30 Day Shred! w/pics and measurements!

Options
Nicci93
Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
This is the first time I am posting pictures. I did the 30 Day Shred for 29 straight days (I fell asleep yesterday so I didn't do it on day 30! SOOOO mad at myself!). I did the last day today so I completed the shred in 31 days haha

The pictures speak for themselves.. I am quite happy. I am moving to Ripped in 30- going to start that later this evening!

30dsweightloss.jpg

30dsmeasurements.jpg

Replies

• hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the good work
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Wow, thats awesome!!!! i am doing 30day shred too and you have given me inspiration that all the pain and hard work is worth it. Thanks!! Good luck with your journey.
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • dmorg274
    dmorg274 Posts: 13
    Options
    Nice work!!
  • WRSteele79
    WRSteele79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thank you! ^^
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    ::In best Borat Voice:: GREAT SUCCESS!!!

Seriously, you look awesome!
  • fit2shape
    fit2shape Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome..
  • blondie0942
    blondie0942 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I second this. some days I reeeeeally don't want to put Jillian in the xbox...
    Wow, thats awesome!!!! i am doing 30day shred too and you have given me inspiration that all the pain and hard work is worth it. Thanks!! Good luck with your journey.
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Great work, thanks so much for sharing! Starting day 9 tomorrow. Skipped a couple of days since I had to work all day for 2 of the days, but love the burn! Have to share how the next set of video workout goes for you! Inspiring!!!!
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Congrats!
  • chasingpavements24
    chasingpavements24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Woah, that's incredible!!! You must be so proud! I've been trying to decide whether or not to do it, and I think I will now.
  • valerieg78
    valerieg78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I was thinking about starting 30 day shred today (7/1) but didn't get it done. So I will start tomorrow and it's wonderful to see someone have great results!! Thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!