Maybe?

Options
I know this is probably going to sound stupid, and I wonder if anyone else has had this happen - I'm thinking it might be a small milestone? lol

I had a tattoo done years ago on the outside of the lower part of my leg. I've noticed that my tattoo is kind of 'moving', like instead of it being on the side of my leg, its starting to slowly appear on the front and back, just a little bit. I'm thinking my legs must be getting more toned and smaller if it's looking different?

I've lost 18 pounds total - but just started on MFP last week, have lost like 4 since starting. : )

Replies

• myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    sounds like you're losing weight! thats a good thing! lol i always wondered about tattoo movement with weight loss. mine are in non-moving type places lol
  • kay48040
    kay48040 Posts: 21
    Options
    sounds like you're losing weight! thats a good thing! lol i always wondered about tattoo movement with weight loss. mine are in non-moving type places lol

Thanks for the verification. lol I told one of my friends my tattoo was moving and he was like "Huh??"
    Its really coming out of my legs and my arms - just trying to get the belly to go... Eek.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!