I'm new and would love some friends :o)

Options
Hi there, i'm new here and would love some fitness pal friends to help me on my weight loss journey! i ideally need to lose around 2- 21/2 stone and i know i won't be able to do it alone! i would love to share my highs and lows with someone or a few of you :o)
xx :smile:

Replies

• moonowl23
    moonowl23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

am new too and would also love some friends; go ahead and add me :)
  • jkrau37
    jkrau37 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi Angel
    welcome to MFP. I have recently started using this site. It is very useful as it keeps you honest and can even help you plan what you eat - espec. if you are out at restnt.
    I have a lot of weight to lose so fell free to befriend me.
    Since i have started using the food diary i haven't been bloated and my weight is finally starting to fall off.
    Once tip - don't add your exercise until the end of the day as the calculator puts more useable calories onto your counter and this can give you a false sense of security and trick you into eating more than your daily quota.

treat yourself to a free lunch or dinner once a week (not too overboard though) and this will help you stay on track.
    I have found great guilt free products like Jarrah Choc O'Lait which is a totally guilt free product as it doesn;t require sweetening and can be added to coffee to make a mocha, iced frappe or just hot choc. this has totally kept my cravings under control. Also instead of bread, which i love, i am now using organic wraps that have seasame, and other 'flavours' - I'm in Australia so they are probably different producers where you hail from - anyway just check the labels - rye, seasame and barley are better than just white or wholemeal.

good luck and keep tracking.:wink: