Looking for friends

Options
Hola!! New to the forums and looking for friends to help keep me motivated!! Scared for my real life friends that I might actually eat them! Amazed and a little scared at how many calories I can eat without even realising it but still lacking the will power to stay away from the fridge!! Please help!!

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    MikeDaMotivator Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Hola!! New to the forums and looking for friends to help keep me motivated!! Scared for my real life friends that I might actually eat them! Amazed and a little scared at how many calories I can eat without even realising it but still lacking the will power to stay away from the fridge!! Please help!!

Ill add you. Welcome.
  • Harmoni_spins
    Harmoni_spins Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much - constantly thinking about my weight and what I eat makes me feel terrible about myself. Finally plucked up the courage to post and then sat fretting that no one would like me :(
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Hi there, i've been here 3 weeks and wld love another friend.
  • CindyAHewitt
    Options
    Go ahead and add me!

I'm always open to more encourging and encouragement!
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Do it add me!
  • handle123
    handle123 Posts: 62
    Options
    Hello

I joined a week ago, so also a newbie looking for diet buddy's. Good luck with your goals :)
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    don't be scared, there is so much support on here, feel free to add me, good luck with your journey and well done for taking this first step!! :smile:
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! I'm always looking for new freinds! :) Anyone can!
  • smswart
    smswart Posts: 9
    Options
    You all can feel free to add me too - isn't there a saying its takes a village to ...get... in shape? XD
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    welcome to MFP and you are welcome to add me!! more the merrier :drinker: