fitness dvd recommendation

Options
I need a recommendation for a good fitness dvd. I have the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred but it's too difficult for me. I have to modify it heavily in order to just get through it. Anyone know any good ones that are a little less intense than that one?

Replies

• Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Any of the Leslie Sansone DVD's are great and low impact. I love them!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    bump
  • PrincessNikkiBoo
    PrincessNikkiBoo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I use Claire Richards(?) 'Five step fat attack' it is great... intense but you get used to it after a few tries.
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've started using the 10min solution kettle bells, great full body work out with a light weight (you dont need kettlebells a dumbbell works just as well)

The DVD consists of five 10min work outs, you mix & match the sessions to suit.

There is others in the range too, I also have the abs blast one.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Ultimate-Kettleball/dp/B001X22XF4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341216990&sr=8-1
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Zumba dvds are good you sweat buckets and have fun at the same time :)
  • lizzie1030
    lizzie1030 Posts: 60
    Options
    Ellen Barrett's videos are also a more gentle alternative. I also have JM videos that I can now complete with little problem...but I still go back to the Ellen videos on days I need something less intense.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    10 minute solutions are great. I use the "Target Toning for Beginners" with Cindy Whitmarsh pretty much everyday. You just need a set of handweights. It's low impact but I've found it quite effective.
  • lilah808
    lilah808 Posts: 60
    Options
    bump for later