Looking for support friends

Options
I've had myfitnesspal app on my iPod touch for a long time. I have been off an on successful with using it on a daily basis, I love the app and would love to use it on a daily basis. The only thing that's really been holding me back it seems is I don't have any awesome friends on my friend's list who are trying to lose weight like me.
This is my first time on the website, and I love it!
I'm trying to lose around 50 lbs, and would love any new friends with similar goals-I would love if we could support each other!
Please add me! ^-^

Replies

• HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    We have similar goals and hangups. I've had MFP for a while, but always forget to use it to its full potential.

Let's do this! :)
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Options
    feel free to add me, always nice to have support!! good luck on your journey!! :smile:
  • smswart
    smswart Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't have any awesome friends on my friend's list who are trying to lose weight like me.

... And all the awesome friends come running =D You can add me if you want!
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, love having new friends. Plus we all need any support we can get
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HI!

I always love making new freinds and I am also trying to drop 50 pounds. My husband calls it "Hallie's House" since it's baby weight that just won't go away! Anyone can add me. I'm on several times a day. :)
  • LoriT1124
    LoriT1124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've added you! :-) Let's lose this weight together!!! :-)
  • cuteface_chubbywaist
    cuteface_chubbywaist Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i'm on here everyday.
  • tar01a
    tar01a Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to loose over 50 pounds and would love a friend that I could help and that could help me in this long, but totally worth it, journy ahead of me.
  • QuietImperfections
    QuietImperfections Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • amymichelle1226
    amymichelle1226 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Same here....I've had the app on my phone forever, and sometimes I log and forget about it! But now i'm determined....I've been doing it for 11 days in a row now and I've been working out! I have 50 pounds to lose as well....already lost 2! :)
  • sashajohns
    sashajohns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    we have the same situation it seams! your welcome to add me if you want:) xx
  • scafling
    scafling Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm here to chat , whenever!
  • jmejia5180
    jmejia5180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am new to this but i do defiantly need some support and friends, please let me know what i could do and we can get it done together, thanks