Mid-thirties man needs support in losing 15-20.

Options
Hi. I lost a lot of weight early this year, but have managed to put it all, and then some, back on. Looking to find some friends to discuss progress with and remain accountable to. Look forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• Staffyman
    Staffyman Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me if you like. I've recently been going backwards in my weightloss campaign and have been piling the pounds back on... So I think I know how you're feeling!
  • godfreysm
    godfreysm Posts: 2
    Options
    It's tough but we can do it! I am in the process of trying to lose a total of 110lbs and I have so far lost 29lbs. I am kind of at a platuea which has driven me to really look at my food portion sizes. this could help you as well. I spent the weekend logging exact food portions the way I wanted to eat them and found the portions to be well above what I should be eating. So, my goal is to cut everything in half. I am also adding Lipton diet green tea to my liquids. It has metabolism building properties that can help you lose wieght. Another thing that I did recently was visit my Dr. to have my testosterone tested. Here I found that it was low and this could also contribute to lack of energy and weight loss. I now where a patch to give me the testosterone I need. Just some of my methods, it might not work for everyone.