Losing 150lbs or more...

Options
So I have noticed alot of people on here are only trying to lose 50lbs or less, and that is great! however i am in it for a while and need to lose 150lbs and am hoping to make some friends on here with the same goal. it would be great to have someone on the same journey as me. so feel free to add me. =)

Replies

• KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 90, feel free to add me.
  • AmberNicole327
    Options
    I am trying to lose 180 pounds so I will add you! (:
  • Allexmarie67
    Options
    Hi, I'm going to lose between 64 and 71 pounds and my journey started just this Monday. Whilst I don't wish to lose as much as yourself, I think its nice to make new friends, and friends, well they don't just get up and go when they reach their goal, they stay around and maintain their own weight whilst continuing to support, encourage and motivate their friends. If you would like to add me as a friend, please feel happy to do so. Good luck to you on your weight loss journey x
  • constantchaos05
    constantchaos05 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I could use as much support as you got...and very willing to give you some, to anyone feel free to add me. This is week 2 of my journey and I am motivated for RESULTS!!!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the site!

I have around 75 lbs to lose. Would love to have you as a new friend. MFP friends are so inspirational and helpful too. :)
  • kharene29
    kharene29 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI

I am trying to loose 50 pounds.

K
  • amazon75
    amazon75 Posts: 165
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sunshinelady512
    sunshinelady512 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My start weight to my goal weight is a loss of 145 pounds, so I know what you mean: I see people posting that they are AT the weight I WANT to be, and they are just trying to lose a couple pounds. People have already started to comment that they can tell I'm losing weight, but I know that I have a LONG way to go!
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi, KrystalCorale. I started my journey needing to loose 94 lbs and still need to loose 60 lbs to reach my goal weight. Moreover, my currently set goal weight may need to go lower once I reach it depending on my body fat percentage and how I look. Needing to loose a lot of weight can be daunting, so I completely how you feel about it. Simply take one day at a time and set yourself miniature goals - 10% at a time works for me. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • FelicityEliza36
    FelicityEliza36 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hey Krystal :)

( And hello everyone else - you are all gorgeous! )

I need to lose 100+ lbs. My first goal is 20, then 50, then 100, then 130ish.

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • soxx226
    soxx226 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a little less than 150 to lose now. Good luck and FR sent
  • Cptnikkimarvellous
    Cptnikkimarvellous Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey Hunny, well you know I'm in the same boat sweetie. We can all do it together and support each other on our weight loss journeys
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to lose. Lets hope we get there soon :)
  • clairegreen1974
    clairegreen1974 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Im trying to loose a lotta chunk, so anyone here is free to add me too - we all need all the support we can! its a long journey!
  • ninjashe
    ninjashe Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs, and I would love friends for support! I've been (like many of you) struggling with my weight for far too long. It's past time to change, let's do this!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Blabob
    Blabob Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazon75: You are my new Inspiration.
  • jkrau37
    jkrau37 Posts: 11
    Options
    Yes - I have a ways to go and know how tough the climb looks sometimes - started on my own last year and lost 30kg= found it difficult when I staggered to lose more - then my daughter introduced me to this site and am now back on track and finding it easier.
    feel free to befriend me along your journey we all need a helping hand (or push) along on those difficult days. :happy:
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Well, I have around 25lbs to lose right now, but I started over 110lbs heavier than my current goal.

I'm more than willing to offer advice and encouragement to help you get where you'd like to be :)
  • DonnaGardner312
    Options
    I have my goal set at 80lbs but once I get there I still have a way to go. I will add you I could use a supportive friend on this journey too.
  • natk
    natk Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi ya I'm hoping to lose 100lbs feel free to add me x