New to this site and is in need of support

Options
Hello everyone, i am new here and i really want this to work for me.
I really need support and would be greafull for any tips and messeges of any kind to keep my *kitten* motivated.
Good luck to every one on here :smile:

Replies

• taaaters
    taaaters Posts: 70
    Options
    Hey,

I'm also pretty new here. I'm more than happy to be a friend and help support and motivate you, if you'd like. I'm in need of the same thing. I have about 17kg to lose.

Nat :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy:
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend request me! :-) I'm also fairly new, just logged my 15th day in a row!!
  • Beebes99
    Beebes99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ya'll can do this!!! Give it a chance to work, and remember that it took a long time to put the weight on, so it will take some time to come off. Just get into a routine and make it mandatory in your daily life, (like brushing your teeth or doing the dishes). There is alot of support on here. Be honest with yourself and log honestly. I was shocked the first week how quickly I went thru my Calorie intake. Good luck and Welcome!

Feel free to add me

*Brittany*
  • volatileskin
    volatileskin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    added you, welcome :)
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    hello! I joined a year ago then stopped logging in so I'm back and fairly new (again) also. You can friend me if you like! :smile:
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I have found this site a great resourse for information, support and tools that all function to help us reach our fitness goals.
    Just read up and follow the MFP recommendations; eat lean meats, low fat dairy, whole grains, nuts, fruits and veggies.
    Simple!
    Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
    And this"
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo
    Learn all you can.
    Track your diet and exercises - again simple.
    You will do fine - ALL IS POSSIBLE
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me if you want support! :happy:
  • Natalierose1085
    Natalierose1085 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new here, I am trying this out after doing weight watchers for a while but really can't afford to keep paying! Feel free to add me too!
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hi we are all in this for the same reasons, anyone add if you wish!
  • FeeM1986
    FeeM1986 Posts: 9
    Options
    I just joined last week, I stuck to 1200 cals a day last week, worked my butt off at bootcamp sessions and only lost half a lb. Im in need of any tips, i dont know what im doing wrong and why im not loosing more.

• jbloomfj
    jbloomfj Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and found this site to be a real eye opener on what I eat and make me more aware of the calories that I am comsuming, plus great support from the members. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You all are welcome to add me as well! I am fairly new to this MFP. I tried several other sites, but really like the message boards here. They are very inspiring!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good luck and we are all here to support each other. I have been religiously using the site since last year but have been a member for a while. I started my journey at 272 and this week broke the 200 pound mark for the first time in 16 years. Never give up!
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Only been here a couple of weeks myself and found that having friends on here for support really helps so have sent you a friend request !!
  • sashajohns
    sashajohns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm also looking for people to chat with and to keep each other motivated! if anyones interested, add me! i just started here and don't have any friends!