New fave snack!

Options
Hey everyone today at the market I decided on a whim to grab some Laughing Cow spreadable cheese and I grabbed two firm cucumbers.
Got home washed one cucumber and sliced it into rounds, opened a wedge and spread that on top of the cucumber slice.
It was amazing!!! It satisfied my 'crunch' craving and my cheese craving all at once. I just cannot wait for lunch tomorrow to have them again!
So heres my snack recipe lol
Sliced Cucumber Rounds+Laughing Cow Wedge=Amazing Snack

Replies

• utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    its always fun to find something that works for us individually. thank you for sharing, i may have to give it a go as well. i love variety.
  • vibrantval
    vibrantval Posts: 46
    Options
    Yes I was like yum why did I not think of this before? lol try it and see if you like it the beautiful thing is that you can get different flavored cheeses :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I love the garlic & herb wedges - I put them on burgers and sandwiches, as well as veggies or crackers - they are soooo good! And great sub for mayo on a burger or sandwich!
  • RuthSweetTooth
    RuthSweetTooth Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Those reduced fat laughing cow cheeses are great in an omelette too! I like to use cucumbers as potato chips.
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I love those laughing cow cheeses, I do the same thing with cucumbers, note also super awesome spread onto bell pepper slices!!! Or pretty much anything for that matter lol... :love:
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The Laughing Cow cheeses are my go to for sandwiches and such. So good!
  • vibrantval
    vibrantval Posts: 46
    Options
    aww yeah it was my first time buying them I have been cutting out cheese for the past month but I just had to have some tonight and its a great alt to the other cheeses. I would give them 20 stars lol.
  • muggs1090
    muggs1090 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I take a pound of ground beef and add 4 wedges and stir til it melts and add portion to a pita pocket with lettuce and tomato.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I take a pound of ground beef and add 4 wedges and stir til it melts and add portion to a pita pocket with lettuce and tomato.

This is interesting. It sounds like the basis for some really tasty varieties. Officially stolen. ;)
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    We made home made buffalo burger with this stuff today, mixed it right into the patty, yummy!
  • idnac17
    idnac17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Um that sounds amazing. With a little salsa it could be a great taco alternative!
  • mrsp1123
    mrsp1123 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love Laughing Cow & Cucumbers! Also Laughing Cow and Pickles are good.

My favorite is the Laughing Cow Light Swiss with a green apple. YUM
  • kleverkira
    kleverkira Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Those Laughing Cow wedges aren't the "cleanest" of eats, but they are good and low-calorie to boot. I like this snack idea. You could also use the cucumber rounds for other dippers - salsa, hummus, etc. And it reminds me of the zucchini "pizzas" I've seen on Pinterest using zucchini rounds as the crust.