I've lost 61 pounds

Options
And guess what I'm still losing. What changed my life is that I joined a local gym. Then I did there Biggest loser challenge and it just started to come off. I'm very pleased with myself and my trainers. With out them I would have never been able to do this and be this successful. The last time I weighed this was when I was a teenager.

298865.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Great job at all the lost weight! Also, great job at joining MFP to continue your change to a healthy lifestyle! :drinker:
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats :flowerforyou: .You have done so well.I need to push myself harder
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :happy: A lot of people do teams and challenges on this site as well. I think the competition really gets people motivated!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Good luck on the rest of your journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    That's a bunch! Congratulations and good luck with the rest!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    You ROCK!!! And thanks for the motivation !!! :)
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats that is amazing loss!!!
  • cmorse360
    Options
    Thanks you guys! I still have 17 pounds to go. It's harder once you loose so much to keep going. Thanks for the motivation!

298865.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • katejones79
    katejones79 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats!!! I know that you are going to make it all the way! I also joined a competition, and it helped me a ton (I am super competitive) It is just those last 10-15 LBS that are so hard, and things start to slow down... You might try no wheat for a week or two. I bet you will lose a bigger number again, it helped me 2 weeks ago when I hit a plateau.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!