New and Starting Insanity! Friends?

Options
Hi everyone,

I'm new on here, plus I'm just starting Insanity today. Hoping to meet some friendly and motivational people to help kick my butt from time to time!

:happy:

Replies

• BritH24
    BritH24 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey,

My boyfriend and I started Insanity yesterday (Fit Test). I actually got through the entire first week a few weeks back, but due to a dozen events/parties/etc and getting sick, I had to take two weeks off - but I'm back at it with a vengeance!

Keep up the spirit - just know that it'll be so worth it - feeling strong and fit and ready for anything!

We got this :)

Brit
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started yesterday too - we did the fit test - which was very hard - lol. Today is our first actual workout. Feel free to add me as a friend would love to see how other people are progressing. We are taking before pics today - which I actually already have because we went on a float trip and I have a pic of me in my bikini. I took measurements too. I'm super pumped!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm starting today also! Sending you guys an add request!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 of round 2 today. Love Insanity, and missed Shaun T when I took a few weeks off between rounds - it's addicting to push yourself this hard:)
  • leila2415
    leila2415 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello everyone im new here,today i started the insanity,i have never worked out in my life and just starting with the fit test not good did only 10min and i feel like passing out lol,i opened an account here to see if i get myself motivated i really don't want to give up.
  • LelaYang
    LelaYang Posts: 43
    Options
    Awesome! You will love it and see results in no time if you keep at it. Tough it out and stay strong. Push yourself to the limit and you will soon be amazed!
  • Allisonvl
    Allisonvl Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just did the fit test today! Excited for tomorrow!
  • sarahannepriestley
    Options
    What's insanity? And why do I feel the need to do it!! :D

I'm a big fan of Les Mills and Body Attack! Tried it?

S. x
  • NomadicGirl
    Options
    Wow guys - didn't realise there would be so many of you doing Insanity! Hope you're all doing great on it. Day one down and I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow. :)
  • NomadicGirl
    Options
    What's insanity? And why do I feel the need to do it!! :D

I'm a big fan of Les Mills and Body Attack! Tried it?

S. x

Hi Sarah - Insanity is just mental. I'm only on Day One! lol. It's a Shawn T workout. Haven't heard of the two you mentioned. Are they any good?
  • leila2415
    leila2415 Posts: 2
    Options
    finally finished wooo whooo,im so sweaty....now for a shower n wait for tomorrows im scared...but not giving up!
  • f4bul0us
    f4bul0us Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm starting today, All of you can feel free to add me :)
  • suwannak
    suwannak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm just starting Insanity today too!! Really excited, I have alot of weight to lose, but really just need to get healthy. Stay in touch and let me know how you're doing!!
    Good luck!
  • mandyhill09
    mandyhill09 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I just started week 4 today and I can honestly say that I am so addicted to the dvd's and the workouts! I love seeing how much I can push myself and how much better I got at the exercises over the weeks. I'm excited to see the end results! :)
  • jgunn81
    jgunn81 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    first off, welcome

next, good luck with insanity, its is definitely intense, i started month 2 today, feel free to add me if you want
  • sashajohns
    sashajohns Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good idea! you can add me if you want! :)
  • cwieberg
    cwieberg Posts: 1
    Options
    I started Saturday! Wow is all I can say!
    Chad
  • sfgonzales
    sfgonzales Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity! Friend me!
  • Virtech2k3
    Virtech2k3 Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome and stick to it!!! Don't skip days or "take a break" tough it out til the end.

I starting month 2 this week and really wanted to skip Wednesday because the first two days kicked my butt! But now that I did it and the recovery today, I feel more pumped than ever to take on day 5 tomorrow!

Week 3 I almost skipped a day, but pushed myself at 10:20pm. So stay strong, it WILL push you to your limit and challenge you like nothing before.

Feel free to add me

I <3 insanity!!! :)
  • third_time_lucky
    third_time_lucky Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    im starting monday!!
    would love some more insanity friends to help me stick to it