Dreamed about calories

Options
I dreamed I went to a dinner where there was Olive Garden stuff like breadsticks and spaghetti. I told myself that I would make up for the calories I took in by eating a breadstick after I entered it into this site! You guys are invading my dreams now!

Replies

• magdalune
    magdalune Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I dreamed I went to a dinner where there was Olive Garden stuff like breadsticks and spaghetti. I told myself that I would make up for the calories I took in by eating a breadstick after I entered it into this site! You guys are invading my dreams now!
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Haha, that's pretty funny.

I dreamed about a brownie the other day and was sooo disappointed when I woke up and realized I didn't have any! Probably a good thing, heh.
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    I have learned that when you dream something in another language you have finally learned it. This happened when I lived abroad and my friend was correcting my French in my dreams. Maybe you have learned this life style so well it is just part of you now.:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I have been dreaming of exercising a lot lately lol...like running marathons....I know I've been reading lots of posts about running lately so yes its invading my dreams too LOL...
    hugs! and it could be worse right!!!:wink:
    Ali
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I ate a whole pack of Oreos and was so upset. Boy, way I relieved to wake up and find that it was all just a dream... or nightmare. Guess it depends how you look at it.:smile:
  • Eliyan
    Eliyan Posts: 115
    Options
    Hahah, I once fell asleep watching diet infomercials and had this oddly lifelike dream in which everything in the grocery store was physically attacking me.