P90X 90 Day Challenge Group - A New You by Labor Day!

Options
I am just getting ready to start my second round of P90X and I will be working out with four members of my family (wife, soe, sister, and brother-in-law). If you've ever considered doing P90X or have tried and not gotten through the 90 days this is a great chance to try.

If you've been considering getting in shape, now's the time. Come join me for the next 90 days and see how you can change your life. You could see a whole new you by the time Labor Day is here.

If you are interested, reply here or send me a message and I will contact you with the details on how you can get started with us.

Greg

Replies

• rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    Hey Greg:

I have gotten through my first week of P90X with some results but not very convincingly. I would love to tag along with you and your family on this thing. Maybe if I know you are waiting it will get my butt out of bed.
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    Sounds very enticing ! I started it last week and got through 3 days,....wow its tough. I am interested, but will be out of town until next Friday for the Holiday. Actually planned on getting a good burn in tonight with the Plyometrics dvd and then starting in order again when I get back from vacation.

Its such a challenge but I beleive from everythign Ive read an the pictures Ive seen here on MFP that the results are worth it.
    I'd love to join you !

Donna
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I too have recently finished up round one.I started p90x and MFP about the same time. I lost 21 pounds but the toning from the workout is the best! I love how my muscles are becoming sculpted. I still do p90x usually 3 days a week, elliptical and C25K on the other days. I am wanting to go another round so now would be a good time. I will be honest, I still have to do girl pushups and I cannot do a pullup to save my life. Maybe after this round. That is one of my goals.haha
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Hey Greg - I'm thinking about starting the p90x lean routine. When are you starting? Add me if you like.

Luis
  • Mr_Clean
    Mr_Clean Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my fit test this evening! Lost 10% of my body weight doing all cardio and MFP, but I'm ready to move on to P90X.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ready to start round 3 .. sign me up!
  • CharityEaton
    CharityEaton Posts: 508
    Options
    me, me! I'll join in! Sent you a msg. already.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sent information to all who have responded. Hope to hear back from you all!
  • gregavila
    Options
    bump
  • pawneed5
    pawneed5 Posts: 37
    Options
    Once I get my videos, i'll join this group!!! Excited!
  • firegal24
    firegal24 Posts: 4
    Options
    Greg what is the P90X? I might be interested in this 90 day challege. Let me know please.
  • 805_blondie
    805_blondie Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you. I just got the program and I wanted to start the lean routine.
  • gregavila
    Options
    Messages have been sent to everyone who has expressed an interest in joining this Challenge and Support Group. If you are interested, we still have room and time for you to get started.

Greg
  • sandra331
    sandra331 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Greg!

I would like to join the group....
  • gregavila
    Options
    Sandra,

Sent you the details about joining the group.

Greg