Suggestions for cardio preworkout suppliment/booster?

Options
mmreed
mmreed Posts: 436 Member
I just started taking c4 extreme on the days I will be doing weight training and like the edge and boost it seems to give me.

I have read and been told that c4 however is not good for when I am doing normal cardio only - that the creatine and other ingredients may actually have a negative effect when doing endurance or longer session cardio.

What are folks using or suggesting for a good cardio preworkout supplement?

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I've used superpump before bike rides, and thought it worked well. Stuff only works if it take it only once a week.. or less...
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    many say for cardio just drink coffee... get caffeine

Im wondering are there any supplements that aid in processing and burning fat more efficiently for cardio?

In addtion to the c4 on workout days, I have lipo6 I may take on cardio days.
  • Venturin
    Venturin Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Vitamin with my breakfast, protein breakfast. At least 3 cups of water.

For my combination barbell workout and run days I use Jack 3D. Near the end of the weights and a bit before the start of the run I have Gatorade Prime and then I carry Gatorade with me on the run.

Then a protein shake after the run.

-V-
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

Im wondering are there any supplements that aid in processing and burning fat more efficiently for cardio?

Driven sports makes a fat burner called Lean Extreme.
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options

Driven sports makes a fat burner called Lean Extreme.

There's this stuff at GNC called Cardio Cuts. I take it, and I've noticed I don't get tired as fast, or winded, and I have tons of energy. You should check it out. It also helps you burn more calories.