Hi ya!! <aww the 80's were the best time to of been a teen>

Add me!!! any fellow mom's if you remember owning the whole collection of garbage pail kid stickers and elf boots wore Madonna jewelry V shaker sweaters and loved prince lol fellow 80's teens know what I mean :):)

Replies

• I have always said that I am a true victim of the '80s! Loved it as much as I hated it! Now I suffering the consequences (in my 40's) for the overindulgence of my misspent teen years. I was definitely a Prince fan but loved my Pat Benatar and I had the hair to match.
  • danimal5867
    danimal5867 Posts: 390
    Growing up in the 80's absolutely rocked. Now I'm just trying to get back to the size I was in the 80's.
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    the music from the 60's thru the 80's was awesome, they have nothing to compare to anymore. We did it all during those years. I was born in the 60's and love that music. Raised in the 70's and you just can't beat that music either, and graduated in the early 80's wow what fantasic music came out of those years. The movies were very stylized you can still see them. The fashion did the full gambit. The hair, oh my, big, flashy, the 80's were the ME generation. :tongue: