any good shakeology alternatives.. no coaches please lol

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
I tried shakeology and liked it but its too expensive, any Google search on the matter leads me to some random beach body coach saying there is nothing comparable to shakeology and I just don't believe it lol. maybe one of my mfps can help me with a substitute

Replies

• ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Bump. ♥ Just for you sweetie!
  • mrmarius
    Options
    bump
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    When you say alternatives, what are you trying to replace?

Do you want to match it nutritionally? Have a shake that tastes good? Appetite suppressant? What?

To get something that's exactly the same would be a bit more work than it's probably worth, but if you can focus on the main things you want/need finding alternatives becomes much easier.
  • mrmarius
    Options
    nutrition, and appetite suppression if possible
  • ange0628
    ange0628 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    have you googled body bu VI?
    it is the same sort of deal, not sure if it is cheaper or the same.....we dont have shakeology in Canada...(that I know of..lol)
    but if you put fruit, a veggie (i like kale or spinach) a nut butter, a fish oil you will be surprised with how full you feel and it has great nutritional value!
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Look at MRPs. I used Met-Rx for a bit and it was ok.

Personally I would look to maximize nutrition from food and use shakes a supplement rather than a replacement.

Get a high quality protein powder. Get some good peanut butter or PB2. Get a banana or two and some skim milk. Add as much spinach as possible such that you can't taste it. Blend and drink with a multi vitamin.