Ripped in 30 - July 2012 Group

Options
Well it's July 1st and that means it is the perfect time to start a new challenge so pickup those weights and join the "Ripped in 30 - July 2012" group on here for motivation and support! :)

Replies

• April1201
    April1201 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    woop woop! I'm so in! This sounds crazy, but after doing day 1 of that workout, I feel more energized than ever! So if you want a burst of energy and happiness, grab the weights!
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Not crazy at all! lol I felt so gross after the first workout this morning but tonight I feel kinda hyper. GO US!!!
  • FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    You guys care if I join you? I will be a day behind, but totally need. Group to help me stay in gear. I completed 30ds last year and started ripped in 30 but found out I was preggo and lost the motivation. Looking forward to starting up again.
  • ambeer2
    ambeer2 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ive just joined the group as i am starting tonight :)
  • little_princess
    little_princess Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Can I join please :) First night is tonight!x
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've joined the group but I will be slightly behind you guys as I'm doing my last 30DS tonight.

I normally do about 4 a week and gym/run the rest but will be nice to know I'm not the only one suffering through it.

Can I ask - how many days on each level is it for Ripped?? xx
  • jagoochie
    jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    7 days - 4 weeks - 4 levels :)
  • sumshe1
    sumshe1 Posts: 9
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2. Love the workput but later on my knees hurt so not sure if I quit... but I really want to continue.
  • Nikkiham520
    Nikkiham520 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I did week 1 last week, so I'll be starting week 2 today.
  • wanderinggypsy
    Options
    I'm in! I want to do RI30 alongside a C25k program....if it doesn't kill me:)
  • jess_1993
    jess_1993 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Im on level 2 day 3! Feel free to add me for mutual support! :) im also doing half of banish fat boost metabolism right after ripped in 30. Boy is that a workout!
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    I wanted to do this too. But probably wont start until tomorrow or Wed!!!! Just finished the 30 day shred!!! woot woot
  • SwissClover
    SwissClover Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started last week and only managed 5 days but one of them I through in an extra 30 minute ab dvd so I am hoping it counts :-) on week two and do far so good...no weight change but definitely taking some of the inches off...I am alternated some days between Ripped in 30 and 30 Day Shred and find them very similar. Just moved up to level 2...and surprised I made it through :-) Good luck girls!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2. This is my second time doing this dvd
  • babycakesjen
    Options
    Finished day 1 today. Completed 30 day shred on Monday
    Looking forward to finishing this one ! Good luck all
  • Starting it up today! I would love to join!
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Day one, week one done!

Starting weight 131 lb