Need someone to kick me...

Options
I swear I always start to change and lose weight and then quit. I've quit a million times. I recently got back from a vacation in Colorado and while hiking realized that I really REALLY need to get healthy. Hiking would be a lot easier if I wasn't carrying around an extra 40 pounds. So I need some friends to keep me going and help me with healthy food ideas!

Replies

• SarahJo117
    Options
    If you would like I would be glad to be friends with you. I feel the same way. If I just had someone to help motivate me I could do, but I just don't have anyone willing to kick me like I need and keep kicking when I need it!
  • LindaA57
    LindaA57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just signed up the other day and I think I could use some online friends to keep me motivated, too. Please feel free to friend me. I work from home, on a computer, all day, so I would love to help keep others motivated, while getting motivated myself. I need all the help I can get. I am good on a diet for a while, then when I quit, everything I lost finds me again. I am hoping this time to make lifelong changes instead of quick fixes.

Good luck with the program, hope we can chat again!
    Linda