Motivational friends needed! :)

Options
I was doing well a few months ago, got sick and gave up. Now I want to get back on track and need some friends for some much needed encouragement! We're all in this together. Good luck everyone! :)

Replies

• brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Brandi. I try to motivate my friends as well as myself. Please feel free to add me. I also have a facebook page for all of my friends to motivate each other and share tips, recipes, work outs ,ect... it is www.facebook.com/losingitwithbrandi
  • Pipergirl2
    Pipergirl2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Add me, maybe it would get me out of my funk too....I was doing great and then just got bored....lets get back in the game!
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Its always tough when your sick to keep your eyes on the prize so to speak I know because Im the same way lol. I added you as a frined :D Anyone else feel free to add me as well, can never have to many postivie motivational friends behind you cheering you on.
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends! :)
  • jinnykittiy
    jinnykittiy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also was doing this few months ago and stopped, gaining all the weight i lost back. add me!
  • weightloss06
    Options
    would love new friends too. I'll add you and we can motivate each other.
  • AnnaZ223
    AnnaZ223 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. I started a few months ago, lost 10 lbs, and then life got busy. I could really use some motivational friends. I hope we are able to get back on track! Good luck to you!!
  • ichellebereel
    ichellebereel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I glad you decided to continue were you left off. I too was doing good last year but I have health issues that doesn't allow me to eat ot drinks food that is normally good for people so I am limited to some of the healthy foods. I really got disponded when I got sick but I knew that I wasn't going give up. I started back slowly and I'm working myself back, however in between time I've been sick but I don't beat up on myself because as soon as I get healthy enough, I'm back to work. As much as I want this weight to fall off rapidly, I must keep myself well first. In time I will be at my desired weight. Don't beat up on yourself that's the first thing to remember. Take it a day at a time. We are here to encourage each other!
  • amykins514
    amykins514 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • adm90901
    adm90901 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    IM TRYING TO GET BACK ON MYSELF. NEW TO THIS SITE AS WELL. ADD ME...WE CAN KEEP EACH OTHER MOTIVATED:smile:
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • pancakemix16
    pancakemix16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to stay motivated. Please feel free to add me ;)