One week and amazed! So excited! And some advice!

Options
Hi everyone! Hope everyone is happy and healthy/getting healthy! I downloaded the app about two months ago, but I didn't take it seriously AT ALL. It was last week when it really hit me that I am WAY out of shape. I am 18 years old, 5'5 and was 207.5 lbs but I did go max to 210. I finally decided to take it all seriously and do something for MYSELF, and it has been a week as of today and I weigh 201 :) I am excited for what the future has! I hope you all never give up! This is the longest I have been on a "diet". I've been running and dancing! When you run or dance, if you put plastic wrap on your tummy or problem area's, you sweat like no other and it burns the fat. I am so pleased and happy. Also, my goal weight is 155 but from then, I want to go down to 120 and that is okay for me.:smile:

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I have added you. I am also 5'5 but am 19 years old and started at 253lb and am now 226lb. This site can really help you, I know without it I wouldnt have lost the weight!

Good luck on your journey.
  • readyforthis19
    Options
    Hi! I added you back! And awesome job! I know same here, this just makes it fun and you actually see the results! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!