new

Options
Hi

first time using this site and i am very excited.
Only thing i am not sure about is do i need to count calories in all fruit and veg ?

Also looking for people within in Edinburgh area for support

thanks

Replies

• zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I count everything. Even the Flintstones gummy vitamins that I sometimes remember to take.
  • MelissaRene85
    Options
    I count everything. I log all food, beverages, and exercises. It really helps me stay on track.
  • Lidenbrock
    Lidenbrock Posts: 47
    Options
    Count everything - that way you will be able to see exactly what your intake is - you might be surprised - I was. Lost 45lb since January so accounting for everything certainly works.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Only thing i am not sure about is do i need to count calories in all fruit and veg ?

I do - I eat a lot of produce. :wink:
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    log every tiny piece of food you eat...even goldfish you give to your kids, even if it is only three :)! This site is amazing. It keeps me on track and my friends are so helpful and motivating! Add as many friends as you can and start logging :)! ~Corina
  • lposkitt
    lposkitt Posts: 2
    Options
    thanks.
    First day has gone well so fingers crossed. My only problem is i start my day at 05:30 when working and i dont get back home until 18:00ish. I think i may struggle on 1200 calories but will give it a bash!