Cookies: Sugar, Snicker, or Choc Chip healthier?

Options
Hi!

I'm going to my mom's house today for a family party, and she always makes delicious sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, and chocolate chip cookies. I decided I'll let myself have one. But which of the three is the healthiest option?

Replies

• lyssgardi
    lyssgardi Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would assume they are all pretty equal. It depends on the size too, if they are all the exact same size, then it depends on how she makes them! I would assume the sugar cookie has frosting so no on that one.. maybe the snickerdoodle? No for sure way to know though, go for the smallest!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    I would say whichever one is the most delicious. :)
  • Rilke
    Rilke Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    None of them is "healthy". I'm guessing you mean which is the least of the evils :P But of course cookies are not evil. Have whichever you like the best. They're going to be pretty close in nutrition.
  • jlcl119
    jlcl119 Posts: 51
    Options
    Whichever one you like the most.
    It doesn't always have to be which is better, sometimes it can be which do you like more -- especially when talking about several things that have a similar nutritional profile. At the root of it all those cookies are flour, butter, sugar, and maybe eggs depending on your mom's recipes.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Cookies are fat, sugar and flour. None are healthy. Pick your favorite, limit yourself to a predetermined number of cookies, and enjoy every last bite with zero guilt! Nothing beats a great homemade cookie. BTW, I'd pick chocolate chip!