Anyone doing Hip Hop Abs???

Options
I am starting Hip Hop abs tonight by Beach Body. I was doing Insanity, but injured my ankles so I'm starting back up with something with a little less impact to my joints. What kinds of results are people seeing with this workout?

Replies

• emilyds
    emilyds Posts: 88
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs can be fun, but I didn't do it enough to really see results. I would suggest mixing it up with some other exercises too or you could get bored with it.
  • Jamie0529
    Jamie0529 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought the CD but that's as far as I've got so far.
  • ChgingMe
    ChgingMe Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    If you just came off insanity HHA is gonna be really boring to you... Not intense at all. I did it for a minute but didn't really see results like I do with Turbo Fire
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    If you just came off insanity HHA is gonna be really boring to you... Not intense at all. I did it for a minute but didn't really see results like I do with Turbo Fire

I'm sure it will be super boring compared to Insanity, but I have to do something with a little less impact while I finish healing. In August I'm having surgery so I won't be able to do anything for about a month. I want to get in whatever I can up until then.
  • bugsygal89
    bugsygal89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I know this is an old post but I'm doing both at the same time and switching off. I actually love HHA. The misconception is that it's easy and boring but I think the music makes it more entertaining. Also it can be really intense if you really make sure to tighten and work your abs the entire time :-)
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    just the title ensures that I will never ever do that.
  • maureenfarren
    Options
    I have Hip Hop Abs it is alot of fun but like with anything it gets boring after awhile. I enjoy it and its a great work out. If you did insanity I take my hat of to you. That is rough!! I believe any form of excercise is good. Keep up the work.
  • LrdTwitchyMcChin
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, I ended up having to take 2 months off exercise after my surgery (a few unexpected complications that are better now) so I feel like all my hard work beforehand is out the window. :( I am slowly getting back into exercise, but it sucks feeling like you're starting over!