New

I have just started tracking what I eat and would love lots of motivation, tips, and friends

Replies

• KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • ldz10250
    ldz10250 Posts: 1
    I'm in the same boat as you at least we can paddle together :)
    Good Luck! Let's just think positive.
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Hi Katie!

You're in the right place. Friend me if you'd like. WE CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:

Laurie
  • feel free to add me we all need help :)
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Welcome. Feel free to add me. We're all in this together :)
  • 21771334.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Goal_Line
    Goal_Line Posts: 474 Member
    Eat lean protean as the foundation of every meal surround it with vegtables. Snack all you want on veggies. Becareful with breads, limit them at first and make sure they are whole grains. Avoid processed foods, starches and non-whole grains, and exercise. Start the exercise slow at a pace that is comfortable with you, as you become more fit, increase the duration and intensity. As you become stronger and can exercise more then you can add more whole grams.
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Welcome and nice to meet you!

Feel free to add me.

Advice: take your journey one day at a time. Tell yourself, "I only have to make it thru today", and then do it every day after. It's so much easier to look at it that way, not too daunting. Stick with whole foods. Stay away from processed. Even though you're staying within your calories, it's not healthy and you won't lose as quickly taking in so much sodium. Come here for support, I frequent the Motivation and Recipe boards. They've been the most encouraging, for me.

You can do this!
  • Iwuvdzny
    Iwuvdzny Posts: 2 Member
    I have been using fitness pal for 2 weeks now and I love it. Would love to have some friends for motivation.
  • tyroners
    tyroners Posts: 113 Member
    Hi and welcome, add me anyone always needing motivation