Making roast tonight...

Options
Tonight I am making roast with carrots and potatoes, I already have the nutritional information for the roast and carrots! Just not sure on the potatoe part! I will be cooking it in the oven since a little mouse chewed the cord on my crock pot! So does anyone know the nutritional value of a medium potatoe cooked with a roast? Also, I know potatoes aren't the best so please don't tell me that! Thanks! Also I usually made corn bread with roast but I always call my mom and she just tells me what to put in it so I don't know the nutritional value on that either! So if anyone knows of a good recipes that isn't to bad, with no sugar! I hate sugar corn bread, feel free to add that too!

Replies

• angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    It depends on the type of potato. The ones I have are McCain Russet potatoes, and 1 medium potato (148g) is 130 cals. The potatoes I have bought in the past are only 110 cals for the same serving size.
  • Brooklynhendricks21
    Brooklynhendricks21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    They're just the "baking" potatoes that are like .50 cents a pound. I looked online for a medium generic potatoe baked is 98 calories. Not sure if that's it or not and I guess the potatoes will technically be baked since they will be cooked in the oven lol.
  • Brooklynhendricks21
    Brooklynhendricks21 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Without skin that is!
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    i use the medium green giant potatoe... 110 cal.