Before and After (pics)

Options
tashhast
tashhast Posts: 31 Member
hey everyone, just thought I'd post a pic showing where i'm at right now. I'm not finished yet, my goal is 115, then time to tone up!

also just realised when i shrunk this picture down, the one on the far right, my hand blends in with my hips, lol oops makes me looks wider.

2nvbcrs.jpg

Stats:

Height: 5,1
starting weight: 150
Current weight: 126
pounds lost: 24 !
Duration: almost 5 months

Replies

• DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Well done :) also love your outfit in your after picture!
  • sistasledge101
    Options
    wow great progress!
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Grat job!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    you look fanTABulous...good job :)
  • 2012asv
    2012asv Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm also 5'1 and 126lbs, but I look Super fat compared to you. Funny how different bodies carry weight! You look great girl.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm also 5'1 and 126lbs, but I look Super fat compared to you. Funny how different bodies carry weight! You look great girl.
    yes i was going to say the same. I am 5ft 2 inches and 126.6 as of this am.... and i look no where that skinny... i am a spoon shape...
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look so trim! :) Keep up the great work!!! and definitely agree with everyone, cute after-pic outfit!!
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! And I agree with the others, I'm 5'2 and I know I will not look THAT thin at 126! Impressive!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and you make me want to get down to 150!!! LOL :) Only 8 lbs away!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!