pre workout sup.?/

Options
im looking for a pre- workout supplement.. I just bought some stuff called Hemo rage/black, and it was great for a week, but now i feel nothing.. was curious what everyone uses? i try to stay away from these drinks, but im needing a little motivation lately..

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Haven't found anything that works if I take it more than once a week. Like superpump max, but it makes me feel like crap on days I don't take it.

Wife really likes Craze. It's quite popular. Doesn't do anything for me though.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    If you drink a lot of caffeine you may have built tolerance to it. Isn't that one of those NO drinks? I don't think they're all that it's cracked up to be, but to each their own. Personally I think some caffeine and tyrosine is perfect, and fairly inexpensive. Take that with some creatine, BCAA's and maybe some carbs and you'll be good to go.
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I have tried a couple of different types, my favourite by far is Craze. Now if you are used to "caffiene" based pre supps, this may feel like it isn't working BUT it works in a different way, it isn't a boost per se more a focus. It is really good & unlike other supps, you will NOT need to up your dose, I have taken 1 - 1.5 scoops throughout the whole tub, I did take a double scoop once(really tired/more is better) Woowee roller coaster ride that paralled acid, without the colourful visuals. ONE scoop truly is enough! :)

Russ
  • YaBoiMUGS
    YaBoiMUGS Posts: 237
    Options
    Super Pump Max Pink Lemonade flavor is something I swear by. I switched it up to Jack3d, but need 2 scoops to get the kick I need, but still works great. They both make me feel like I can uppercut a meteor shower!
  • havegoodgetgive
    Options
    c4 extreme (if you want caffeine)
    Prosupps Karbolic - pre/intrawork out carb load. Never thought about doing it till someone gave me a sample. its awesome.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    I use Super Pump Max as well, it does just enough without making me jittery as I am super sensitive to caffeine. I prefer the Black Raspberry flavor.